A resource written specifically for the MFM2P course.
Students will understand the importance of mathematics for their success in school and in future work or study.
- Student Edition features lessons and problems that relate to students everyday life experiences, both inside and outside the classroom
- The Technology Appendix included in the Student text provides keystroke support for all the technology used in the text
- The Student Workbook provides extra support through practice exercises
- The Teachers Resource (Print + CD) includes teaching suggestions, technology support, assessment and evaluation strategies for each chapter, editable rubrics and Blackline Masters on CD-ROM
- The Computerized Assessment Bank (ExamView) provides hundreds of questions in a searchable database
- Detailed, fully-worked solutions for all student edition exercises included on the Solutions CD-ROM