A comprehensive series that helps students become active, engaged citizens with the ability to think and communicate critically, historically and geographically. To gain a deeper understanding of their world, students are encouraged to ask questions to discover content through Curricular and Core Competencies.
- Customized content provide 100% coverage to the updated BC Curriculum
- Inquiry based activities and resources encourage active learning
- Embedded Curricular and Core Competencies support social studies skills and processes
- Historical lessons that bring the voices and perspectives of First Nations, Metis and Inuit into the classroom
- Comprehensive teaching support for each implementation