Nelson GEO8 | Student Book (Book + Online PDF) - 9780176590567, Nelson GEO8 | Teachers Resource - 9780176590611, Nelson GEO8 | Teachers Resource, Catholic Ed. - 9780176590659
Geography like youve never seen before.
This visually stunning and engaging series features Inquiry, Geographical Thinking Concepts, Citizenship, Map and Globe Skills, and authentic National Geographic Case Studies. Offered in print and digital formats, Nelson GEO7 and GEO8 helps develop informed active citizens in our changing world.
- Features charts, graphs, maps, illustrations, photographs, satellite images
- Authentic National Geographic Case Studies included in each unit
- Includes access to the online PDF version
- Offered in a blended format to provide you with maximum flexibility
- The print version includes:
- Teaching Notes for each lesson in the student book
- Assessment tools and strategies
- Blackline Masters
- The Online Teaching Centre includes:
- Projectable student book pages
- Lesson plans, modifiable Blackline Masters and assessment tools
- Interactive maps, videos and weblinks
- ESRI Canada GIS links