- 100% match to the Ontario SBI3U/SBI4U curriculum
- Provides the depth and breadth of content to help prepare students for university.
- Student-directed activities and investigations provide hands-on opportunities to develop essential science skills.
- STSE connections provide a real-world context for learning.
- Rich multimedia content offers multiple entry points into the science.
- Online Student Centre provides a digital version of the student text along with access to multimedia content to support each lesson.
- Online Teaching Centre provides access to all student and teacher material necessary to plan, teach and assess a lesson.
- Includes rich multimedia content to support and extend Student Book content, including animations, simulations, videos and interactive teaching tools (PowerPoint and SMART Notebook lessons)