Mathematics 10 - Adapted Program
Mathematics 10 - Adapted Program | Student Resource - 9780071094313, Mathematics 10 - Adapted Program | Teachers Resource - 9780071094337
- 10.23 Grams
- 0.10 cm
The Mathematics 10 program was written to WNCP standards to develop critical thinking skills necessary to transition into either Foundations of Mathematics or Pre-Calculus.
- Emphasis is placed on embedding the mathematical processes and incorporating projects relating to the students everyday life experiences.
- Exercise and Homework Book includes summaries of key concepts for each topic with self-assessment.
- The Provincial Exam Study Guide provides extra support for students taking the provincial exam.
- Interactive Student Edition includes point-of-use media assets animate concepts with video clips, simulations, audio glossary, animations and interactive applets.
- Adapted Program available to address the needs of struggling and at-risk students.
- Enriched resource available to explore Math 10 concepts in greater depth while still within curriculum outcomes.
Teachers Resource (Print, CD-ROM):
- Teachers Resource includes activity planning notes - lesson planning, classroom management, tips, with strategies for accommodating different learning styles.