Math Pre-Assessment is a uniquely designed resource to help educators understand and customize each students math education.
This research backed resource enables educators to compare a students math understanding to their curriculum, identify gaps in understanding and ensure each student is ready for new curriculum items all with this easy to use assessment tool.
- Provides developmental trajectories for each of the five strands to give a whole picture of math development from Grades 1-8.
- Pre-assessments assess whether a student has the procedural knowledge and conceptual understanding for their grade specific curriculum.
- Each pre-assessment is a quick, and allows teachers to identify where a student is on the development trajectory.
- Easy to administer and score with the included analysis charts that have next steps for instruction, gap closing or intervention.
- Tracking tools for the class or individual student level are included in the Online Teaching Centre.