Language and Composition: The Art of Voice is a blended rhetoric/reader that spans myriad ages, cultures, and disciplines while building a solid foundation for students as they learn to approach, analyze, and respond to a variety of selections. The text, paired with the digital resources in the AP advantage, delivers accessible and adaptive support to help students prepare for the course, keep pace with the course, and pass the exam.
- The five-part organization scaffolds instruction from skills and process, to critical reading, thinking, and writing,
and on to AP-level application and mastery.
- Expanded coverage on rhetorical analysis and devices creates a solid framework.
- Synthesizing Sources On feature is refreshed with new, contemporary themes.
- Increased support for argument includes a focus on core skills.
- New student examples of AP Synthesis, Rhetorical Analysis, and Argument essays provide meaningful models.
- Enhanced visual rhetoric coverage helps students effectively read and respond to images as texts.
- Powerful, personalized digital resources with the AP advantage.