Senior Author: Maureen Holloway
Authors: Garth Holloway, Jane Witte
Individuals and Families: Diverse Perspectives is a resource written for both the University and College-level student.
It has been specifically developed for the realities facing Canadian individuals and families in the 21st century.
- Focuses on issues faced by families and individuals throughout the life cycle, providing links between the stages and highlighting issues that are relevant at different stages
- Case Studies provide real-life examples of challenges for members of a sample family during different stages of life
- Current Canadian data represented through various types of charts, tables and graphs
- Unique Ready Made lesson plans for the University level course and the College level course with course specific assessment and evaluation strategies and rubrics
- For students: Complete interactive student resource with personalization tools and integrated learning assets including videos, interactive lessons and activities, self-study quizzes and study plans
For teachers: Fully Integrated powerful Teaching and Learning Program with all your teaching materials in one location. Includes complete interactive student resource, teacher resource, a wealth of media assets, PowerPoints, interactive lessons and activities, quiz builder and the ability to customize your course content