iLit is a collection of contemporary Canadian literary with selections of art, literature and media created for Canadian high school English students.
- Features to engage students and support critical analysis of text-each selection includes an author bio, photograph and a paragraph by the author entitled “What Inspired Me to Write This Selection”
- Before, During, After and Beyond questions accompany each selection
- Every section includes great works of art, photographs or commissioned art to match the text
- Every section has visual elements (e.g. pictures of great works of art, photographs or commissioned art to match the text) to support student engagement and teach visual literacy
- Contains selection support for each piece in the student resource and includes suggestions for Assessment for/of/as Learning; detailed support for each question/activity; as well as, questions and modelled exemplars.