Geography in Action - Inquiry and Issues from Canadian Perspectives
125946105X, 1259464237, 1259650103, 1259651002,
Geography in Action - Inquiry and Issues from Canadian Perspectives | Student Edition - 9781259461057, Geography in Action - Inquiry and Issues from Canadian Perspectives | CONNECTschool Teacher (5 Year) - 9781259464232
- 10.23 Grams
- 0.11 cm
Authors: Lewis French, Paul VanZant, Ewan Geddes, Kristen Demaiter, Graham Draper
Geography in Action is a blended resource that engages grade 9 academic students in Canadian Geography.
This next-generation geography solution provides a choice that offers a difference.
- Supports student development of geographic thinking skills
- Seamlessly integrates etools you already have in your classroom such as ArcGIS and GAFE
- Written by experienced educators in Ontario with a background in teaching inquiry
- Classroom tested activities and strategies
- Created in partnership with Esri Canada
- For students: Complete interactive student resource with personalization tools and integrated learning assets including videos, interactive lessons and activities, self-study quizzes and study plans
- For teachers: Fully Integrated powerful Teaching and Learning Program with all your teaching materials in one location. Includes complete interactive student resource, Teacher resource, a wealth of media assets, PowerPoints, interactive lessons and activities, quiz builder and the ability
2015, McGraw-Hill Ryerson to customize your course content