Eyes on Math is a unique resource that shows how to use images to stimulate mathematical teaching conversations around K-8 math concepts.
• Includes more than 120 full-colour graphics and pictures that illustrate mathematical topics
• Each image is supported with:
• Images can be downloaded for projection onto interactive whiteboards or screens
• Provides new ways for teachers to clarify concepts that students find difficult
• Invaluable for teachers working with students with lower reading ability, including ELL and special education students