Creating Canada - A History - 1914 to the Present Second Edition
125927537X, 1259275396, 1259650421, 1259650847,
Creating Canada - A History - 1914 to the Present Second Edition | Student Edition - 9781259275371, Creating Canada - A History - 1914 to the Present Second Edition | Creating Canada 2E CONNECTschool Teacher (5 Year) - 9781259275395
- 10.23 Grams
Authors: Margaret Hoogeveen, Sarah Murdoch
Bringing historical thinking into the history and social studies classroom!
This comprehensive resource will help you develop students ability to apply historical thinking concepts as well as analyze and investigate evidence through the inquiry process.
The Second Edition examines the role of conflict and cooperation in Canadian society, and Canadas evolving role within the global community.
- Explores the social, economic, and political developments and events and their impact.
- Includes a wide variety of Primary and Secondary sources.
- Features five sections to reflect components of the Historical Inquiry Process: Formulate
questions, Gather and organize, Interpret and analyze, Evaluate and draw conclusions, Communicate
- For students: Complete interactive student resource with personalization tools and integrated
learning assets including videos, interactive lessons and activities, self-study quizzes and
- For teachers: Fully integrated powerful Teaching and Learning Program with all your teaching
materials in one location. Includes complete student and teacher resource, a wealth of media
assets, PowerPoints, interactive lessons and activities, quiz builder and the ability to customize
your course content.
Table of Contents:
Unit 1: 1982 - Present
1. Canadian Identity
2. Diversity in Canada
3. Canadas Constitution
5. Canada in the World
Unit 2: 1914-1929
6. World War I
7. A Changing Canada
8. Inequality in Canada
Unit 3: 1929-1945
9. Lead-Up to War
10. World War II
11. The Home Front
Unit 4: 1945-1982
12. Postwar Change
13. Canada: Global Citizen
14. Transforming Canada
15. Internal Strife
16. Finding a Canadian Way