Inspire - all new curriculum-aligned resources engage students with dynamic content, numerous activities and digital resources to connect students to the science of the world around them.
- Inquire - new activities and labs offer a wide variety of problem-based and inquiry options from directed, guided and open to meet student needs.
- Connect - written by a trusted team of BC educators with years of classroom experience who have actively worked on implementing the new curriculum.
- Support for place-based learning and integrates First Peoples ways of knowing into your science classroom.
- Builds students confidence with solid science content that is easy to understand and provides the background necessary to personalized inquiry.
- Engages students with relevant science content, dynamic visuals and intriguing labs.
- Develops and supports scientific literacy, engages students with dynamic content, lab experiences and a rich array of resources to ensure students understand the big idea.