Technology plus classroom equal success for students whose teachers act as agents for change through brain-friendly media. Topics covered:
- The effect of media on student motivation, behavior, and learning modalities
- Using media for lesson planning: objectives, information, skills, meaning, knowledge, models, real-world applications, and more
- Using media for teaching: from the basics through creative thinking, critical thinking, and higher-level thinking skills
- Using media to enhance student research projects and learning products
- Keeping up with the "Big Picture"
- Vocabulary pre-test, post-test, and summary
- Bibliography and index