The step-by-step instructions, scheduling guidelines, lesson plans, rubric assessments, and reproducible forms in this guide are the result of years of research, planning, and fine-tuning in the classroom. Inspiring student creativity while addressing standards and meeting the needs of every student has never been so easy!
Special features include:
- Step-by-step instructions on how to set up a classroom writing program
- Eleven comprehensive, classroom-tested lesson plans
- Methods for adapting rubrics for high school students, gifted students, English Language Learners, and students with learning disabilities
- Strategies for evaluating every step of the writing process, from pre-writing to final draft
- How to incorporate Six Trait Writing